Making plans for half term?
COVID-19 remains a risk, so make sure you take a Lateral Flow Test before meeting up with people and continue to wash your hands regularly. Remember stay at home if you’re feeling unwell and self-isolate if you have a positive LFD or PCR test, and report your results.
Everyone aged 16 and over is eligible for the COVID-19 booster vaccine from 3 months after the second dose. Everyone aged 12-15 can now have their second dose (at least 3 months after their first dose). You can book an appointment online here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/ or at a walk in centre which you can find here.
To help combat COVID-19 you should continue to follow safer behaviours and actions that include:
- Get vaccinated/boosted
- Choose to use face coverings in enclosed places
- Let fresh air in when meeting people indoors
- Wash your hands regularly
- Test regularly, especially before meeting others and report your results
- Stay at home when you feel unwell